Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Escape to Elsewhere

I'm just playing the events of the day on my mind again and again on this long bike ride. I woke up early in the morning, Wrote a note to Mother and Father , saying that I have gone on a ride with Gabe, picked Gabriel up, put him on father's bike and rode off. Even though not everything went according to plan, and I brought Gabe with me, I think that I made the right choice. It was either life with me on this journey or release which is the equivalent to death, I think that Gabe would also think I made the correct choice. The only problem is that hopefully  this Elsewhere us close because we have already run out of food. The weather was almost never to our comfort since the weather we had in our community was the weather we were used to and that weather was hardly found in the sky. Gave was also crying occasionally but I couldn't do anything for him and my senses were not working well, but I used to stop and give Gabe some nice memories so that he could calm down for a while. The next day carried on the same way until I couldn't take any more but could sense that our destination is very close. After that I found a seed and went down a very steep hill until I stopped because  I could hear something I knew to be music.


No comments:

Post a Comment